Monday, 2 January 2012
IN THE NAME OF ALLAH – THE SOURCE OF MERCY – THE MOST MERCIFUL
In 2012 Resolve to: BE CURIOUS, BE BOLD, BE FAITH FILLED, BE DECISIVE, BE COURAGEOUS, BE STRONG, BE AUTHENTIC, BE PLAYFUL, BE GRATEFUL, BE...?
Those who are familiar with the Bible will know that the only time Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) lost his temper was with the "money changers" at the temple. Today's "money changers" are the bankers who have, through their own greed, brought the entire world to the brink of financial collapse in the name of Democracy.
When we look at the World today, we see a World that is almost totally under the control of the self styled "Global Zionists" through the international banking system through which they totally control countries, governments and people, supported by the so called "elected governments" which are absolutely 100% under their control.
Ironically, the countries that are free, and evolving outside of this malign influence are those same countries which, just two decades ago where even more oppressive, the so called "BRICS" countries - Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, all of which demonstrate the truth that, left alone without external interference, the people of any country can prevail, change the "system" and evolve naturally.
I am personally impressed by Arab awakening that is a shining and dramatic example as to how "the power of the people" can change their own destiny in a previously oppressed country where the Will of the People prevails over political idealism. So what does this mean in the context of 2012 and rest of the World? Well today we are a global population of 7 billion Souls, which implies that there is vastly more "variables" and opportunities "in the mix". At the same time we have billions more people who can "make it or break it".
The Nine Most Absolutes of A Truly Free And Open Society
1. Rights Belong To The Collective, And Not The Individual; They Derive From Our Nature And Can Neither Be Granted Nor Taken Away By Bureaucrats Supposedly Acting On Our Behalf.
2. All Peaceful, Voluntary Economic And Social Associations Are Permitted; Consent Is The Basis Of The Social And Economic Order.
3. Justly Acquired Property Is Privately Owned By Individuals And Voluntary Groups, And This Ownership Cannot Be Arbitrarily Voided By Bureaucrats Supposedly Acting On Our Behalf.
4. Government Of Any Kind Whether It Be Local, State, Provincial Or Federal May Not Redistribute Private Wealth Or Grant Special Privileges To Any Individual Or Collective body.
5. Government May Not Claim The Monopoly Over A People’s Money And Governments Must Never Engage In Official Counterfeiting, Even In The Name Of Macroeconomic Stability.
6. Aggressive Wars, Even When Called Preventative, And Even When They Pertain Only To Trade Relations, Are Forbidden.
7. Jury Nullification, That Is, The Right Of Jurors To Judge The Law As Well As The Facts, Is A Right Of The People And The Courtroom Norm.
8. All Forms Of Involuntary Servitude Are Prohibited, Not Only Slavery But Also Conscription, Forced Association, And Forced Welfare Distribution.
9. Government Must Obey The Law That It Expects Other People To Obey And Thereby Must Never Use Force To Mould Behaviour, Manipulate Social Outcomes, Or Tell Other Countries How To Behave.